unRAID 6.7.2 and Marvell SATA controller

I have an unRAID version 6.6.6 system with an I/O Crest 4 Port SATA III PCI-e 2.0 x1 Controller Card Marvell 9215 (based on the Marvell 88SE9215). When I tried to upgrade to version 6.7.0 I lost 3 drives which were attached to this controller card.  I reverted back to version 6.6.6 and the drives reappeared on the array.

I am reluctant to try going to 6.7.2 because I don't know if this problem still exists, plus I've been aware of the posts on database corruption issues. My question is this: should I replace the controller with a non-Marvell based controller and try again? If so, what are the recommended controllers for SATA drives that should not have this problem with 6.7.x? 

Thanks

Dale

7 hours ago, johnnie.black said:

Thanks johnnie.black. I still am uncertain if I should scrap this controller card for a non-Marvell based one. I see SAS controllers out there but I'm not familiar with them.  And if I change my controller will all the existing drive assignments be preserved?