can't post in webgui design. should i just put this is general support instead?

i want to ask if we can change the layout and generally make adjustments to the 'dashboard'.  specifically i installed and setup 'disk layout' once it became compatible with Version 6.7.0 2019-05-08.  it works now just as before.  however it showed up on the dashboard which is fine, but its waaaaay down on the left column with a bunch of blank space above it before the next block of info, which happens to be power UPS.

WORK-PC_Dashboard.png

can't post in webgui design. should i just put this is general support instead?

This forum is for community developers to engage with Lime Tech directly for assistance with creating containers, virtual machine templates, plugins, or programming with unRAID in general. This forum can be viewed by all, but access to contribute must be requested.

8 minutes ago, xtrap225 said:

however it showed up on the dashboard which is fine, but its waaaaay down on the left column with a bunch of blank space above it before the next block of info, which happens to be power UPS.

On 6/25/2019 at 5:30 PM, olehj said:

Yes I know, but I don't want to mess up too much with the Dashboard page. The way I have implemented it now is rather a "hack" to make it look like the new dashboard, and not the old style. So far not so much I can do without making some other problems. Sorry

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
10 hours ago, xtrap225 said:

what does that mean? 

It's just a number used for positioning of the regular dashboard widget looks. So far as far as I can see, only works with 0 (usually falls at bottom somewhere) or like 10 (goes on top), 1+ usually behaves as 10 if no other plugin widgets are installed. Read further on the plugin forum post itself.

Maybe in the future they will make the current dashboard available for widgets in a more proper way, but so far (as I know) this is what we get.