Unable to write to a share after 6.6.6>6.7.2

Just upgraded to unRAID 6.7.2 this afternoon. Everything went fine and also updated all of my Docker containers with no issues. When I went to update my movies share, I was unable to write to it. It's set to secure and only my username has write access. When I connect from my Mac via SMB, it initially shows up as Guest. After I authenticate, it shows up as GUEST. Not sure if this is a bug or something else weird is going on here. Before it used to show my username.

I was able to workaround the problem by setting share to public, make my updates, and then set it back to secure.

Any ideas how this would change with the upgrade to 6.7.2?

• 4 weeks later...

Been having this issue with macOS and my Downloads network share. I deleted the share and re-made it which worked for a little bit, but issue keeps coming back — I lose the ability to copy files or create folders to the network share. I try to run the permissions fix under Tools > Docker Safe New Perms, but that hasn't resolved the issue.