Minor: Review of e-mail notifications

Hey LT, 

I just started using e-mail notifications and it seems to be working well but is a little excessive on some of the classifications. 

image.png.654ed69404cdce30f0240026c5c7b2ae.png

Some of the 'alerts' I get which I would argue should maybe be re-classified are as follows: 

• Importance: Warning, Parity check started (this is a monthly scheduled check) - should be Notice
  • Importance: normal, Parity check in progress (3%) - 6 sync errors detected. Shouldn't sync errors trigger a Warning? 
  • Importance: Warning, Docker application updates - again probably should be a notice, not a warning sent with High Priority. This was also immediately following an OS update, which is why the dockers were out of date

These are just a few, I'm sure they probably all need a check over. Perhaps LT could jazz them up a bit with some of that new branding flair at the same time? Obviously the option to choose between fancy and plain text would keep most people happy, I expect. 

Just some thoughts. Keep up the great work guys. 

B

Just to add, I had an e-mail saying one of my drives had 1 current pending sector. I wasn't really concerned since I just copied 1.97TB to the 2TB disk and the count hadn't increased. 

I check the UI today and notice that there are apparently 30,000 errors on the drives.. but no email notification? 

image.thumb.png.935f7e40d2d8dffb7328c4fa15c3ae07.png