Insane amount of errors on parity check of 1 month old array of brand new drives

Hello.

I started my Unraid machine 1 month ago with 3 brand new drives:

Parity: Samsung Exos 12TB

Disk1: Seagate IronwolfPro 12TB

Disk2: WD White Lavel 8TB

First I started with the Ironwolf as Disk 1.

3 days later I added the Exos and built the parity for the first time with 0 errors.

1 week later I added the WD and let the parity rebuild with 0 errors.

After 1 month I had scheduled an automatic parity check and it's reporting lots of errors already before finishing:

Total size:12 TB

Elapsed time:17 hours, 22 minutes

Current position:10.7 TB (88.9 %)

Estimated speed:148.0 MB/sec

Estimated finish:2 hours, 30 minutes

Sync errors corrected: 7583900

After the second parity (before this last one with errors) I changed the drives to a Silverstone FS304b drive bay (https://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=604&area=en) and maybe changed some of the cables (due to length or not wanting L shaped connector). All of the cables are new.

In the logs I also see that there are lots of errors regarding the flash drive (which is 2.0 also brand new and recommended for Unraid, I don't remember the model but I can check if relevant).

Attached you can find the diagnostics as of 5 minutes ago.

Any ideas?

orthanc-diagnostics-20190701-1516.zip

3 minutes ago, Jeffarese said:

1 week later I added the WD and let the parity rebuild with 0 errors.

What do you mean by this? There's no parity rebuilt after adding a disk, either way let the check finish and start another one, most likely parity wasn't in sync, if there still errors on the second check post new diags.

29 minutes ago, johnnie.black said:

What do you mean by this? There's no parity rebuilt after adding a disk, either way let the check finish and start another one, most likely parity wasn't in sync, if there still errors on the second check post new diags.

It was my first time adding a new drive and I didn't exactly know if I should rebuild the whole parity or not and even if it's an overkill I did it just in case.

After that I read the documentation and I found out that that's not needed, but anyway, I didn't think it could do any harm or cause problems for parity.