Shares showing up in /cache and /user

Hello all, 

I have three dirs setup in /cache (appdata, domains, systems) and it's been that way for years. They are, and have been for as long as I can remember, configured to only use cache. However, looking at the shares in the Shares tab in unraid and then click on the folder to view the contents the location shows as "Cache", but the path at the top of the page is showing /mnt/user/appdata, which of course is not right. Working from two session in putty, It appears these paths are pointing to the same place. In other words, looking at /mnt/cache/appdata and /mnt/user/appdata and then make a change in one it shows in the other. I'm not exactly sure what to do to get this corrected and of course I'm concerned that I'm going to destroy my data...like Plex...and I really don't want to have to cry today! I'm attaching the diagnostics file here if that helps...but I'm looking for some advice on how to correct this. Any help would be much appreciated!

Unraid Version: 6.7.2

media-server-diagnostics-20190701-2356.zip

Hey, /mnt/user is a special filesystem containing the aggregated data from all the disks so if you have 2 disks + cache /mnt/user/appdata is the total of all the appdata directories (/mnt/disk1/ppdata /mnt/disk2/appdata /mnt/cache/appdata) that exist. So this is perfectly normal and correct behaviour and kudos to you for asking here before trying anything crazy :D