SATA controller questions and issues with shares

I have been experiencing a lot of issues where a HDD is no longer available. Currently there is a Supermicro AOC-SAS2LP-MV8 handling 6 drives. I already understand that this is likely a large part of my issue, but maybe not entirely? I've posted diagnostics in case someone wants to be awesome and look this over.

I plan on replacing the card but need a little help grabbing the correct card as I really don't know my way around controller cards. I am looking at the LSI LOGIC 9211-8I. Would this be an adequate card for a replacement?

Second to that, the reseller is Server Suppy https://tinyurl.com/y6zmbgc4 are they a reputable supplier for refurbished equipment?

server-diagnostics-20190702-1905.zip

That card should be alright.  See Here:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/69018-sata-controller-replacement-question-and-advice/?tab=comments#comment-630097

Now, having said that, There seems to be a lot of confusion about model numbers of LSI controllers.  There are about three different controller chips (each supporting a different SATA speed) and the difference from that point on is the firmware that is installed on the card.  It seems that the folks selling these cards sometimes play fast-and-loose with the model numbers.  What you want to make sure is that the card is in the IT MODE for use with Unraid.  If you get a card without having the IT MODE, you will have to flash the card with the LSI IT MODE firmware.  I understand it is not difficult but it is a hassle.  

I have no thoughts on the company you indicated as potential source.  Many folks (including myself) have purchased these cards from E-bay.  Purchasing on E-bay, you have to 'vet' the vendors.  Most of the LSI cards are out of manufacture so be careful about 'new' cards as there are counterfeits out there.  Purchase only from a USA vendor and look carefully at his reputation.