Question regarding parity check

Today I did start a non-correctional parity check on a dual parity array. Within the first 5 GB Unraid did report three disks with read errors (128 each) but did go on with the parity check.

I immediately canceled the non-correctional parity check. After that I did start a correctional parity check. This correctional parity check went thru the first 5 GB without any warnings/errors.

What's the status? The read errors just happened once? Why? The disks in question don't show any SMART problems. Something I need to worry about?

Many thanks in advance.

Diagnostics attached.

towervm01-diagnostics-20190703-0700.zip

Edited by hawihoney

Thanks for your answer.

What puzzles me is that it happened during start of the first parity check (non-correctional). This one was immediately canceled. The then re-started parity check (correctional) does not mention any problems at all.

BTW: It's a LSI 9300-8e HBA connected to a Supermicro BPN-SAS2-846EL1 backplane.

I guess, if the correctional parity check comes to a successful end I simply can ignore these 3x128 errors in the error column?