Upgrade CASE and HBA controllers

Firstly I would like to thank  @johnnie.black for all the information he provided that narrowed down my choices i suppose, I am, however, still unsure how to proceed.

I'd like to update my server and move from a standard desktop case to a rack-type solution and stay a little bit future proof at least for a couple of years, maybe some of you can assist me with some input.

Current Setup:

Supermicro X11SSH-F with Intel E3-1240 v5 and 2*16GB Samsung ECC DDR4 2133MHz (M378A2K43BB1-CPB)
2*[7 * WD30EFRX WD Red 3TB],  1NVME 128GB boot
Sharkoon T9 Value with 3 * Icy Dock FatCage MB975sp-b all connected via SATA by two IBM ServeRaid M1015 SATA / SAS HBA Controller RAID 6Gbps PCIe 46M0861=LSI 9220 in IT mode.

I would like to update this setup with a 24 bay Case and i am currently looking at the likes of XCase, I am sure some of you have heard of them.

The case in update option would be the following:

A: 

X-Case RM424 Pro-EX V2 24 Bay Hotswap Storage Server 12Gb Expander backplane - Rails Inc

SAS 9300-8i 8-port 12Gb/s SATA+SAS  (can use 2 uplinks with the case to get about ~100MB/s per HDD)

and

B:

X-Case eXtra Value RM 424 - 24 Hotswap Bays 120mm Fan Wall - Low Noise (no expander)

SAS 9300-8i 8-port 12Gb/s SATA+SAS

SAS 9300-16i 8-port 12Gb/s SATA+SAS

any input is appreciated :D

cheers

1 hour ago, makarai said:

can use 2 uplinks with the case to get about ~100MB/s per HDD)

With dual link you'll get at least 180MB/s per HDD, more if that expander use an LSI chipset with Databolt support.

In any case case, either solution gives good enough performance, so I would go with the more cost effective, or with the first one if you think the extra PCIe slot can be needed in the future.