All of my drives started failing at once?

I woke up this morning to my log directory full and hundreds of read/write errors across all of my disks.

846492016_ScreenShot2019-07-03at12_58_33PM.thumb.png.f7466cfb09a8305e08a3262b106c3146.png

I immediately stopped all of my docker containers. What would be my next best course of action? I stopped the array and restarted it and now I'm seeing all of the disks are unmountable:

1347178061_ScreenShot2019-07-03at1_01_10PM.thumb.png.030dae86a0947defb4625951f03d4ff3.png

There were no power outages or brownouts as far as I'm aware of (plus I've got the server on a proper UPS which should handle that).

I'm thinking all hope is lost here but if anyone has any ideas I'm all ears. The disks are connected to the onboard controller.

Some more info:

- Unraid 6.7.2 (nvidia)

- All WD 8TB RED NAS drives (less than 6 months old)

- Ryzen 2700x

- ASUS ROG CROSSHAIR VII HERO

Edited by fletchto99

I rebooted into my bios to see if the drives were detected there. Thankfully, they were. After that I rebooted back into the OS. Started the array in maintaincence mode and all of my disks were detected properly. The parity disk was showing that it was disabled so I followed the steps at https://wiki.unraid.net/Troubleshooting#Re-enable_the_drive to re-enable & re-build the parity. Currently the re-build is occurring but it looks like all of my data is still intact.

Is there anything else I should be doing in the mean time? Perhaps this was related to the onboard controller of the motherboard. I've exported the diagnostics file (after rebooting) though I suspect they are useless now. I should have thought of that before..

Since things are pointing to my motherboard's controller do you have any suggestions of test/diagnostics to run on it to ensure it was just a blip and not an ongoing error?

Edited by fletchto99