BTRFS: error (device loop2) -5 IO Failure

Unraid 6.6.7

My unraid unexpectedly is giving this error and won't allow me to login and I've no idea why.  Not sure when it started happened could have been any time in the last several days or more.    Have a LCD on the console and this is what it said:

I can press power and get what seems to be a clean shutdown.  But I've not a clue how to login since after it reboots within 20 seconds it gives the error and the keyboard just beeps.  

The computer is a dell server with two 4tb drives and two SSDs.

Any help / advice appreciated.  Maybe the computer motherboard died?  I hope my data is OK.  I just shut  it off until I can get some help.

Unraid login:  BTRFS: error (device loop2) in btrfs_commit_transacation:2237: error=-5 IO Failure (Error while writing out transacation) 

1353232323_2019_07_039_18PMOfficeLens(2).thumb.jpg.0aef3aa6272efae81c8fb808306bd5fc.jpg

OK Thanks!  I am able to boot into safe mode (picked no GUI).

I can bring up the graphic panel on my laptop on the network.  It says Array Stopped autostart disabled (safe mode).

So I restarted the array (from safe mode).  It started OK.  The dockers aren't working says service failed to start... maybe that is because I'm in safe mode.

I ran diagnostics.  Does anyone see anything?  I haven't tried starting the array yet still in safe mode.

I'd appreciate further advice. 

Edited by dyker
clarity

OK Thanks again for your help I first suspected a thunderstorm last night but here's what happened.  Even though I did this to myself I thought I'd post for the future person with this error:

I was running a minecraft server in a docker and every day it writes a new 1.25GB backup file to my cache drive.  My cache drives are 240GB and I forgot about this and the cache drive filled up.  Stupid me.  Thanks so much for your help.  I deleted a bunch of wasted backups.  I'm up and running again!!

I don't know how to point these backup files to my array where I have 4TB because the docker runs from the cache drive for speed.

Edited by dyker
clarity