Use OpenVPN for everything but one docker container

I'm on version 6.7.2 and was wondering if it's possible to use OpenVPN while also having a container that's not routing its traffic through the VPN.

Specifically, I'm behind a double NAT and use a VPS to get remote access for my Plex server (right now all traffic is routed through the VPS). The VPS' speeds are slower than the internet I have here, so while Plex is accessible from the outside, the download speeds are not as high as they could be. The download client is a docker container and I wanted to know if it's possible to have only that one container use another network interface, i.e. not using the VPS but downloading the files directly and therefore using the full speed.

Without having tested it, I think one way would be to use pfSense firewall (or similar) and make a rule (in & out) for traffic for that specific docker.

I did find a youtube video for setting up VPN (in the example it is PIA) in pfSense. I hope it can help you, if not then at least give some inspiration.