Errors Reporting (SOLVED)

Getting the message: "Your server has detected hardware errors. You should install mcelog via the NerdPack plugin, post your diagnostics and ask for assistance on the unRaid forums. The output of mcelog (if installed) has been logged" from the fix common problems app.

I have the mcelog already installed, what do I need to do to check this?
General Specs:

Intel Xeon E5-2660 v3
Supermicro X10SRH-CLN4F (3008 controller flashed to it-mode)

8x 16GB DDR4-R Crucial Ram

Edited by Spartacus09
Getting the message: "Your server has detected hardware errors. You should install mcelog via the NerdPack plugin, post your diagnostics and ask for assistance on the unRaid forums. The output of mcelog (if installed) has been logged" from the fix common problems app.

I have the mcelog already installed, what do I need to do to check this?
General Specs:
Intel Xeon E5-2660 v3
Supermicro X10SRH-CLN4F (3008 controller flashed to it-mode)
8x 16GB DDR4-R Crucial Ram
Post the diagnostics as the warning suggested

Sent from my NSA monitored device

I appreciate Squid, I found how to get to the syslog and found this appeared to be the error:
"EDAC MC1: 1 CE memory scrubbing error on CPU_SrcID#0_Ha#1_Chan#1_DIMM#0 (channel:1 slot:0 page:0x109a826 offset:0x0 grain:32 syndrome:0x0 -  area:DRAM err_code:0008:00c0 socket:0 ha:1 channel_mask:2 rank:0)"

Which is odd because its R-dimm ram, I ran memtest for 72 hours and several passes, ipmi sensors are reporting no issues, and I have no stability problems.

I noticed my ram happened to be running at 1866 though instead of 2133 so I corrected that and reseated all the dimms.

I also updated to the latest version 6.7.2 release, it appears to be either gone or it cleared due to the update, I'll repost with the diags if it reoccurs.

Thanks!

Edited by Spartacus09
52 minutes ago, Squid said:

Memtest won't show you any errors because the board is correcting them.

If slowing the memory down doesn't fix it, then you do have a bad stick

Good to know, I’ll look for it to error again, and warranty replace it if it pops back up, luckily crucial has lifetime warranty like most ram manuf.

Edited by Spartacus09