Slow Transfer to Google Drive Share using rclone and Krusader

Hello,

i need to copy some files from a share to another share, but this is very slow with up and down writing (up 50mo/sec down 5 mo/sec)

this is large files, i don't understand why this is slow like this.

When i copy from a syno to unraid i got 80 mo/sec, so why from a share to another one this is slow like this?

my config :

- last unraid version

- ryzen 1800x

- turbo write mode activated

- 2 parity disks

- 2 ssd cache

thanks for your ideas

Edited by neow
2 minutes ago, Frank1940 said:

Give us more details about how you are doing the copy.  You should probably also upload the Diagnostics file taken while you are experiencing this problem.

hello thanks for your reply

i copy files via krusader from a share called archives to a share called unionfs (google drive rclone)

please find enclosed the diagnostic file

towerpen-diagnostics-20190709-1230.zip

Let me make you a suggestion.  Edit your first post and change the topic of this thread something like 'Slow Transfer to Google Drive Share using reclone and Krusader'.  (I am not sure exactly what you are doing as I have avoided using cloud storage as much as possible.  I can not figure out if you are moving files from one Unraid share to another Unraid share and the contents of that second share are moved to Google Drive or if something else is actually occuring.) 

2 hours ago, Frank1940 said:

Let me make you a suggestion.  Edit your first post and change the topic of this thread something like 'Slow Transfer to Google Drive Share using reclone and Krusader'.  (I am not sure exactly what you are doing as I have avoided using cloud storage as much as possible.  I can not figure out if you are moving files from one Unraid share to another Unraid share and the contents of that second share are moved to Google Drive or if something else is actually occuring.) 

ok done :)

Google found this old one:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/62352-extreme-slow-down-in-web-gui-docker-and-apps-tabkrusader-related/

and if you google   Unraid Krusader slow you will find that you are not the only one who has experienced this problem.   I am not sure if you will necessary find a solution to it.  Have you tried to use the built-in file manager  mc as it runs directly in base OS?  (You can find the manual for mc by google Linux man mc )  It is definitely more of a challenge to use but it might be faster.