Motherboard; which is best?

Hi Y'all,

I'm wondering which motherboard would be best for unraid. I plan to have a 2-in-1 machine like Linus of Linus Tech Tips did; it'l have x2 2.5" 500Gb SSds, x2 3.5" HDDs, and i7 9th Gen processor cooled by a CRYORIG - H5 Ultimate 76 CFM CPU Cooler, a 1000w PSU and a RTX 2070 GPU. I'm planning on the Asus - ROG STRIX Z390-H GAMING ATX LGA1151 Motherboard. Your thoughts? Something below $180 would be ideal.

Edited by Kich902

I had a look at that board and I didn't see any USB2 ports.  I mention this only because Unraid has had difficulties booting from USB3 ports with some MB's in the past.  It has never been determined why this issue occasionally happens.  (I suspect it occurs because the BIOS boots up USB3 ports in USB2 mode and Unraid's boot drive gets 'lost' in the handoff from USB2 to USB3 during the boot process.)  Whenever this problem rears its ugly head, the recommendation is to simply use a USB2 port 

1 hour ago, Frank1940 said:

I had a look at that board and I didn't see any USB2 ports.  I mention this only because Unraid has had difficulties booting from USB3 ports with some MB's in the past.  It has never been determined why this issue occasionally happens.  (I suspect it occurs because the BIOS boots up USB3 ports in USB2 mode and Unraid's boot drive gets 'lost' in the handoff from USB2 to USB3 during the boot process.)  Whenever this problem rears its ugly head, the recommendation is to simply use a USB2 port 

Specs say there are 4 USB 2.0 ports on headers. You could ether have an internal pigtail or get a slot mounted USB thing.

Edited by Taddeusz