ASRock E3C224D2I Motherboard - What is your power consumption?

If you are using E3C224D2I Motherboard, what is your power consumption?

Unfortunately E3C224D2I motherboard does not support S3 sleep mode so I can't use the plugin like Dynamix S3. I am trying find a way to reduce the wattage when my unraid server is idle 90% of the time. The E3C224D2I only support S4 sleep mode.

With all the disks spinned down (with IBM ServeRAID M1015 Controller), my power consumption is 40 Watts which is still high when my server is idle most of the time.

I actually don't need IBM ServeRAID M1015 Controller anymore and could use motherboard sata ports directly.  How much watts would that reduce to?

I am using Xeon CPU E3-1230v3 CPU which is quite powerful which I don't need anymore. Is it worth to downgrade the CPU to mid range so it may reduce the wattage? 

Edited by Ice_Black
10 hours ago, Ice_Black said:

I actually don't need IBM ServeRAID M1015 Controller anymore and could use motherboard sata ports directly.  How much watts would that reduce to?

About 6w at idle.

10 hours ago, Ice_Black said:

I am using Xeon CPU E3-1230v3 CPU which is quite powerful which I don't need anymore. Is it worth to downgrade the CPU to mid range so it may reduce the wattage?

Unlikely, at idle it should have a similar power consumption.