missing csrf_token

5 hours ago, itimpi said:

That error normally means that you have a browser open to the Unraid GUI from before the last reboot and is nothing to do with plugins being up-to-date.

I just logged into my server and noticed this as well. Running UnRAID 6.7.2.

I have no browsers left open and the server hasn't been restarted in a week. It doesn't seem to happen every day and it isn't always at the same time (it is not happening at all when I am accessing the server webUI).

So far it has happened July 6th, 7th, and 8th at 630AM. Then it stopped for a day, continuing on the 10th at 4:45AM & 11AM , and most recently today at around 11AM. I would not have been accessing the server at any of these times as I am gone at work so I'm thinking a plugin or docker is the most likely culprit.

I have some scripts and things scheduled, but nothing that would be running at any of the times these errors appeared. I did have a few plugin updates available which I have installed. I will reboot later once everyone is done streaming for the night.

Diagnostics attached. I know I have a bunch of out of memory errors, freaking mono is always trying to gobble up all the RAM between sonarr, radarr, and lidarr (those have been going on long before this ever started).

node-diagnostics-20190711-2021.zip

Edited by weirdcrap

This happens to me every day at around 4am and 4pm.  It started July 2nd.  Can't figure out what it would be.  Everything is up to date and I don't have any other browser windows open.  It must be one of the plugins I have or one of my dockers.  Today I decided to just disable one docker at a time and wait until 4:00 am & pm to see if I can figure out of one of them is the culprit.

Also, what is gscp?  I googled around for a while but couldn't figure out what it was, knowing what it is might help narrow it down.

Edited by romanodog

Been having the same issue for days now. Could be a coincidence but it seemed to happen right after and upgrade to 6.7.2

Error seems to happen every 20 minutes in my case and repeats over 100 times in a second for several seconds . To the point where the Syslog fills up, dockers crash and the only corrective action is a reboot.

root: error: /gcsp/2.0: missing csrf_token

This is what's happening.  Why I cannot say.

Something is attempting to access /gcsp/2.0  That's a given.

Whether this is from a container, a plugin, or something like an outside source it's impossible to completely say.  If it happens often, then you restart in safe mode and disable containers / VMs.  If it stops then you begin narrowing down which plugin / container it is.  (It is definitely NOT a ca plugin)

If it continues with safe mode, and no containers or vms, then the access attempt is from somewhere else on your network.

• Upvote 1
38 minutes ago, The_Mountain said:

Being that this did not start until July 4th for me, makes me believe this is probably related to one of my docker containers, rather than the OS it self.  Server has been up since the end of June but this did not start until 4-5 days later.

Same here gonnae start disabling dockers 1 at a time and see ( i only run 3)