Slow startup since upgrade to 6.7

Hi,

Not posted for a while so apologies if I have missed any required information. Since updating my server to version 6.7 I have noticed that it  has been much slower to start up than previous versions. I do not do much at the unRAID level on my server and it is a fairly simple setup; 4x SATA HDD and single SSD as cache drive, all in an HP MicroServer Gen8 with Xeon E3-1220 with 16Gb ECC Ram.

When I have watched a reboot I notice that it appeart to wait for a long time on the screen below for haveged to load:1800140783_2019-07-1319_00_41.png.7b810a8762a2378582f8a93ff5dcf1c0.png

Is there a reason why this may take an unusually long time to start?

Also every time the server starts I have to manually press the Start array button regardless of how the server was shut down meaning none of my dockers start if the server restarts unexpectedly.

Any advice or information appreciated.

Thank you all.

David

Edited by DavidIrwin
3 minutes ago, DavidIrwin said:

Are we talking seconds? minutes?

3 minutes ago, DavidIrwin said:

Also every time the server starts I have to manually press the Start array button regardless of how the server was shut down meaning none of my dockers start if the server restarts unexpectedly.

Settings - Disk Settings - enable autostart

43 minutes ago, Squid said:
47 minutes ago, DavidIrwin said:

Are we talking seconds? minutes? 

good point. I think it pauses at that screen for about 2 minutes. not sure how i can tell exactly other than to run a stopwatch whilst watching? Is there a log file I could look at with timestamps?

Thanks for the other answer. I had looked but clearly not well enough.

David