Asrock bios update breaks PCIE passthrough

I have an Asrock Fatality ab350 gaming k4. I recently updated to bios 5.70. After doing so I can not boot any vms with any hardware passthrough. I attempted to downgrade back to 4.70, which was working. However the instant flash will not accept the file. Anyone else having this issue?

You might have another issue a couple people already reporting. Newer BIOS revisions for AM4 on different boards have that issue. Reverting back to an older Bios version is the only fix currently.

If you search the forum there are a couple more posts about this topic.

On 7/14/2019 at 8:01 AM, bastl said:

You might have another issue a couple people already reporting. Newer BIOS revisions for AM4 on different boards have that issue. Reverting back to an older Bios version is the only fix currently.

If you search the forum there are a couple more posts about this topic.

On 7/14/2019 at 8:04 AM, mrjrp15 said:

My issue with that is the bios flash will not accept an older bios file.

@mrjrp15 - @bastl already linked to it, there is a link to the [unofficial] ASUS downgrade utility in that topic:  Asus downgrade utility Afuefix64 from overclock.net   Downgrade to the last version that worked and let us know how it worked.

Edited by mattz