Plex upgrade 1.16.1 (SOLVED)

On UNRAID I hit the update button from docker and it only updates it to 1.16.0. My problem is that as of July 1 Plex has moved to a new EPG and now my DVR no longer works until I upgrade to 1.16.1. However for some reason docker will not upgrade to that. Is there a way to manually force the latest update?

Edited by BrunoVic
3 hours ago, BrunoVic said:

On UNRAID I hit the update button from docker and it only updates it to 1.16.0. My problem is that as of July 1 Plex has moved to a new EPG and now my DVR no longer works until I upgrade to 1.16.1. However for some reason docker will not upgrade to that. Is there a way to manually force the latest update?

You don't say which Plex docker container you are using.  Limetech? Binhex? Plex Official?  LSIO?  

Post your question in the appropriate support forum for your docker container.  Click on the Support link after clicking on the docker container icon.

I use the LSIO Plex container and it has updated to 1.16.2.1297

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Hoopster said:

You don't say which Plex docker container you are using.  Limetech? Binhex? Plex Official?  LSIO?  

Post your question in the appropriate support forum for your docker container.  Click on the Support link after clicking on the docker container icon.

I use the LSIO Plex container and it has updated to 1.16.2.1297

I didn't know there were multiple. I just use the one that was preinstalled with UNRAID.

2 hours ago, BrunoVic said:

I didn't know there were multiple. I just use the one that was preinstalled with UNRAID.

Hi @BrunoVic,

The plex container that's preinstalled with Unraid doesn't update until the maintainer reruns the build image.  I recommend switching to one of the following plex containers:

plexinc/pms-docker (best option, from the source. can do both plex pass and non plex pass)

binhex/arch-plexpass (if you have plex pass)

binhex/arch-plex (if you don't have plex pass)

linuxserver/plex (can do both plex pass and non plex pass)