Best VPN?

Hi all.

So I've been using several VPN providers over the last few years, but in unRaid I have stuck with PIA, but lately getting tired of the blocked ip's, as it seems this happens more and more. Considering to try out NordVPN, but not quite sure if this is any better. Tired of having to restart dockers because of blocked ip :(

So in general, just wondering what VPN ppl are using, if they are experiencing any block issues, how often, and so on :)

A couple of years ago, I received the link to a site which evaluates VPN services.  Here it is:

https://thatoneprivacysite.net/

I think the best advice I ever heard about selecting a VPN is to understand that there is a cost with providing the service.  Either you are the customer to whom the service is being sold which requires that you pay, or 'you' are the product that is being sold to someone else.  With that said, even paying for a service, you have to evaluate what features are the most important to you-- speed, reliability, privacy (from whom), payment method, anonymity, cost, etc.  The last time I checked no one service provided everything.  You have select the really important one(s) for your usage and filter the list to find the best fit for you.

Edited by Frank1940
14 minutes ago, tjb_altf4 said:

What is it you are using VPN for?

PIA has been flawless for me for torrent traffic, but someone else may have better suggestions for say avoiding Netflix geoblocking as an example.

I use VPN for different things depending on what device, but PIA on my server is mostly used  for torrent (ip block issue is here in delugevpn), I also use it with newsgroups, and a few geo sites, here with no issues.