Docker Execution Error

1 hour ago, Squid said:

You've got an error in the template edit the app, make change, any change, revert it and hit apply. The error will be listed in the command section

Sent from my NSA monitored device

Well strangely I hav br0 set as network type but when I edit one of the dockers with this network type it does not show. I just edited one of them left network type as None and I am still unable to choose custom network, it does not appear in drop-down.

All of my custom network settings for my dockers have been lost, this is worse than it normally is.

Edited by witalit
2 minutes ago, Squid said:

Recently update to 6.7?  Some people have had that issue.  Just need to recreate it.

Well I went to 6.7.1 a few weeks back. This issue has haunted me since being able to create custom networks in the GUI. Previously I was using macvlan solution in console and it worked fine. Of course I wiped out the old network and created a new one.

1 hour ago, Squid said:

You've got an error in the template edit the app, make change, any change, revert it and hit apply. The error will be listed in the command section

Sent from my NSA monitored device

I restarted docker and noticed my custom network br0 come back available to set again. Most of the dockers had their custom IP which saved me working them all out again, a couple had lost the setting. So I'm back up and running again but I suspect if I reboot now it will probably happen again. I did notice some bits in the logs but I don't completely understand what I am looking for.

Its more of an annoyance but I have left it for a long time I wouldn't mind resolving it. 

3 minutes ago, witalit said:

but I suspect if I reboot now it will probably happen again

Try it...

3 minutes ago, witalit said:

notice some bits in the logs but I don't completely understand what I am looking for

Probably call traces.  macvlans tend to be very chatty with call traces, and AFAIK nothing to worry about.

5 minutes ago, Squid said:

Try it...

Probably call traces.  macvlans tend to be very chatty with call traces, and AFAIK nothing to worry about.

Yep same issue after rebooting. I did what you said changed template, reverted and Applied to all my dockers then rebooted.

• 1 month later...