Dynamix TRIM Plugin took out my M.2 Nvme SSD

So, I noticed the warning from Unraid that I was not running the Dynamix SSD TRIM Plugin, so I set about installing it and having it run on my SSD.  I restarted the Unraid server via the console to trigger the unraid warning message again, only to see that the cache drive was declared missing!  It took a cold power-down and restart to get it back in the list and get it back into the server config.

Should I turn this thing off?

Edited by kennelm
typo
So, I noticed the warning from Unraid that I was not running the Dynamix SSD TRIM Plug, so I set about installing it and having it run on my SSD.  I restarted the Unraid server via the console to trigger the unraid warning message again, only to see that the cache drive was declared missing!  It took a cold power-down and restart to get it back in the list and get it back into the server config.

Should I turn this thing off?
The plugin didnt take it out. Guarantee that. Something else happened. If it happens again, post your diagnostics before attempting to fix

Sent from my NSA monitored device

• Upvote 1

OK, I'll try running it again to see what happens. 

In this case, I wasn't aware there was anything wrong until after I rebooted, and of course the logs were flushed when it came back up.  Had I know there was a problem, I would have captured the diagnostics.

LK