GUI Hung - Can't Shutdown

I'm having trouble with the GUI that has become unresponsive. I can still access through terminal but the command powerdown -r is not working. I have attached the log  files. I noticed a line yesterday, that referenced /mnt/user/dropbox which I'm not sure exists. I then deleted the config from the docker container that was using it. But am still getting this line. I suspect this is whats causing the unresponsiveness. 

Can anyone help me diagnose this problem and get my machine back running remotely.

Thank you

FCPsyslog_tail.txt

Are you using the technique of using an image file mounted via the loop device to get a dropbox container working?  That syslog fragment suggests this might be the case.  If so there are two points to note:

• The drobox image should be mounted on a physical disk (i.e. something like /mnt/cache/dropbox or /mnt/diskX/dropbox).  It should not be mounted on /mnt/user/dropbox (although once mounted it can be accessed via such a path).
  • There should be a User Script set to umount the drive when the array is stopped.

Thank you for the response. I am using the rclone method of accessing dropbox, which as far as i recall does not use an iso.  Is there a way I can bypass what is holding the gui up to run a powerdown command through terminal? It say that it is initiating a restart but it doesn't.