[SOLVED] Update Unraid 6.7.2 - 502 Bad Gateway

Hi All

Never update when your remote on vacation...but I did it anyway 😕

I did the update to the Unraid 6.7.2 yesterday evening, and after a reboot i now get 502 Bad Gateway when trying to access the UI

(Everything is running, all dockers, shares on SMB, VM's just no UI for the controls?)

image.png.5e1448105ccb5053d86c938b2381558a.png

Since I don't have any UI its hard for me to provide any logs (Sitting remote right now)

I have disabled SSL and removed .pem cert. (I have access to shares, through my synology)

Any idea on what I can try?

BTW: I did have some problems upgrading the Nvidia plugin, and had to reinstall and do a extra reboot but dont think its related?

Best regards

Casperse

Edited by casperse

n/php5-fpm.sock:", host: "localhost", referrer: "http://localhost/Dashboard"
Jul 19 09:07:42 UNRAID nginx: 2019/07/19 09:07:42 [error] 7937#7937: *108047 c                                                                                                          onnect() to unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock failed (11: Resource temporarily unavail                                                                                                          able) while connecting to upstream, client: 127.0.0.1, server: , request: "POST                                                                                                           /plugins/preclear.disk/Preclear.php HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/ru                                                                                                          n/php5-fpm.sock:", host: "localhost", referrer: "http://localhost/Dashboard"
Jul 19 09:07:47 UNRAID nginx: 2019/07/19 09:07:47 [error] 7937#7937: *108047 c  

Update: Ok only seeing errors for preclear - I have removed the folder under plugin on the flash and done a powerdown -r

Hope that solves the problem

Edited by casperse