Win10 VM no internet connection

Hey guys,

I've been having problems with my Win10 VM for a couple of weeks now. Unfortunately I haven't had the time to look into this further.

I've been running this VM daily for about year now, but about 2 weeks ago the internet connection started to fail and it shows a little yellow sign in the system tray. However, after changing the network bridge from br0 to virbr0 the internet connection works, but only on virbr0. Changing back to br0 results in the same behavior as before. I was running unRAID 6.7.0 as this first ocurred. The update to 6.7.2 didn't help either.

Does anyone know what might cause this issue and how to fix it?

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately not! But I've just discovered something yesterday, that might have something to do with it, even though I'm not 100% sure. Trying to set up a new Windows VM I've rewatched Spaceinvader's video on Windows VMs and wanted to check all things. Now I've disovered that IOMMU is disabled even though I'm 100% percent sure, that it was enabled when I created the VM about a year ago. I'm going to try and re-enable it in the following days and see if it helps.