Selecting different network ports for docker containers.

I just bought a quad port gigabit card to put into unraid to separate the services I run such as steam cache, network share, and a minecraft server with diferent interfaces. The issues is that the docker containers don't allow me to select the network port I want for that service. Is there even a way to do this?

Edited by vespidflame

First thing.  You have two posts about this issue.  

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/81830-selecting-different-network-ports-for-docker-containers/

Please flag the above one and request that a Moderator delete it!

Now to your request.  This may not be the best idea.  There was someone else who did this (as I recall) and he ended with IP address mapping issues which resulted in weird access problems.  When these things don't work right they can be bears to troubleshoot and resolve.  You really need to be an expert on the in-and-outs of networking to be successful and to keep it working.   I believe that using different ports on the Network Card will work properly when passed through for VMs but let Unraid handle the Dockers.

@Frank1940 That's the only reason i bought the card was for the dockers. Since they share the same port, my minecraft server fails when I start transferring files to the shares that I have. And the network speed is slowed since all the dockers and sharing goes through one NIC. Also i tried to delete the post and I'm unsure how to flag the post for deletion.