smb share folder name issue [Solved]

So I accidentally did a Downloads and a downloads folder then fixed it in unraid, ended up making it lowercase download. But windows network share sees it at Download still and wont let me access the folder because its download not Download on unraid. I went into the command line and double checked its all lowercase and went into shares tab on unraid and its all lower case.

Also ran the fix common problems and it doesn't see that issue anymore but still cant access it.

How do I fix this?

Edited by David524
fixed
3 minutes ago, David524 said:

So I accidentally did a Downloads and a downloads folder then fixed it in unraid, ended up making it lowercase download. But windows network share sees it at Download still and wont let me access the folder because its download not Download on unraid. I went into the command line and double checked its all lowercase and went into shares tab on unraid and its all lower case.

Also ran the fix common problems and it doesn't see that issue anymore but still cant access it.

How do I fix this?

Did you reboot (or at least stop/start the array) when you made the change at the Unraid level?    Samba shares are case insensitive at the network level, but the Linux file system is not.   Normally Samba would pick up the first directory it finds with the correct spelling and then ignores any with different case