WIN10 VM on Ryzen 3700x

hi,

I have build a server with following specs:

MOBO: ASROCK x370 TAICHI (BIOS 5.60 P) 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core @ 3600 MHz

GPU: GEFORCE GTX 1060 6GB

RAM: 32GB DDR4

UNRAID: 6.7.2

CACHE: ADATA SX6000 PRO 512GB NVME | ARRAY: 1x4TB WD RED + 2x3TB WD RED | PARITY: 1x4TB WD RED

and I have few problems. 

1. I created win 10 VM with GPU and CPU passthrough according to SPACEINVADERONE video on ryzen 1500x build. I used following settings during unraid boot
    default menu.c32
    menu title Lime Technology, Inc.
    prompt 0
    timeout 50
    label Unraid OS
      menu default
      kernel /bzimage
      append rcu_nocbs=0-15 pcie_acs_override=downstream,multifunction initrd=/bzroot
    label Unraid OS GUI Mode
      kernel /bzimage
      append rcu_nocbs=0-15 pcie_acs_override=downstream,multifunction initrd=/bzroot,/bzroot-gui
    I used following template settings:

0fe9e645-cde6-4bf1-b8ba-179c87ea8306.thumb.png.eb726b5bdee49697bc05d98e289ddd5d.png

However I cant install AMD ryzen drivers for CPU and power plans and CPU is fixed to 3.6 GHz and is not boosting as on normal bare hardware. Any idea how to overcome this?

2. I've installed glances and have follwing poping up

7ec6ae95-e05b-4ed7-b6d2-5b9829b334b2.png.65e5204125a509247ffcbed1e0574e80.png

1 hour ago, brinx said:

However I cant install AMD ryzen drivers

The chipset in the VM isn't a AMD chipset or Intel nor is it possible to directly set it to the exact one your board is using. Chipset drivers never will be installable inside a VM like on a bare metal system. So you loose some features like controlling your fan or RGB controllers, flashing BIOS with software from inside the VM etc. Most of the stuff you have to set in the BIOS (fan speed, RGB, OC etc.)

EDIT

check the clock speeds of your CPU if the VM is running with the following command on Unraid to see which core is running at which speed. The speed the windows task manager or other tools are reporting are wrong.

watch grep \"cpu MHz\" /proc/cpuinfo

Edited by bastl