Cache, R/W Slave, and Unassigned Devices Confusion

So, I recently moved all of my dockers (all of "appdate") off of my cache drive. I moved them to an SSD connected via USB using "unassigned devices" and saw significant improvements in responsiveness. I also now use the cache drive as it is actually intended. 

However, I also started getting errors in Fix Common Problems about "volumes being passed that are mounted by Unassigned Devices, but they are not mounted with the slave option." The ones that have the error are dockers where the option isn't there to change how they're mounted. (E.g., log storage path, config storage path, etc.)

So, I guess my questions are:

1. Should I add the SSD to the array and just keep all of the other shares off it? My concern is reading/writing and impact to the dockers. I guess there wouldn't be writing, but could the reading for parity impact the dockers like the cache drive did? (I don't necessarily care about protection by the array for my dockers.)

2. Would it be better to just leave it in unassigned devices? (Ignoring the errors.)

3 Is there some other, more appropriate, way of fixing this? (Some sort of "best practice" I haven't seen.)

Grateful for any help I can get with this. 

Thanks.

9 hours ago, itimpi said:

You should always be able to edit the mount paths in the docker settings although you may need to switch to ‘advanced’ mode via the toggle at the top right to see all the entries.

Yeah, that was exactly it. I hadn't thought about it because I had it switched to advanced in the regular dockers tab. Once I hit edit, it went back to basic.

Thanks so much.