Reset Trial period

Hello, I'm an LMG \ LTT viewer, and I wish to build an HTPC / Home NAS 24/7 machine, with the HTPC part of the build being a VM with dedicated peripherals,

My plans are for about 12TB of double protected storage with Twin 120GB Cache SSD's

I was having an Issue after installation with the Intel 4790k HDMI display output from Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD5H motherboard, the unraid OS only worked on half the screen (1440p) and very buggy (latest version - 6.7.2) not a great first experience, And I activated my trial in that state, without even having drives in my system, since then I switched to DVI Output on another monitor, which worked, I now have an healthy array of 1 ssd, I will fill the array with HDD's in the coming weeks (will need to order online)

Is there any way I can get another trial period on the same USB Flash I have, in case parts I require to fully test the build will be late?

I will attach a photo of the issue I was having with the display output later today in this thread (p.s it is not the display, or the cable, or the HDMI plug on motherboard)..