NFS Shares not viewable on Windows 10 Pro

Having a problem with configuring unraid NFS sharing.   As other threads have instructed I've inclued my exportfs output

oot@Tower:/etc# exportfs -v
/mnt/user/Media
                <world>(rw,async,wdelay,hide,no_subtree_check,fsid=103,anonuid=99,anongid=100,sec=sys,insecure,root_squash,all_squash)
/mnt/user/appdata
                <world>(rw,async,wdelay,hide,no_subtree_check,fsid=105,anonuid=99,anongid=100,sec=sys,insecure,root_squash,all_squash)
/mnt/user/domains
                <world>(rw,async,wdelay,hide,no_subtree_check,fsid=106,anonuid=99,anongid=100,sec=sys,insecure,root_squash,all_squash)
/mnt/user/isos  <world>(rw,async,wdelay,hide,no_subtree_check,fsid=107,anonuid=99,anongid=100,sec=sys,insecure,root_squash,all_squash)
/mnt/user/system
                <world>(rw,async,wdelay,hide,no_subtree_check,fsid=108,anonuid=99,anongid=100,sec=sys,insecure,root_squash,all_squash)

This same exportfs -v works from my synology server

/volume1/video  192.168.1.*(rw,async,crossmnt,no_root_squash,no_subtree_check,insecure_locks,anonuid=1025,anongid=100,sec=sys,rw,no_root_squash,no_all_squash)
/volume1/photo  <world>(rw,async,crossmnt,insecure,no_root_squash,no_subtree_check,insecure_locks,anonuid=1025,anongid=100,sec=sys,rw,no_root_squash,no_all_squash)

I'm able to see the synology server on windows 10 pro and windows 10 home machines in kodi installs but the unraid shares can only be accessed from windows 10 pro i can go into the folder.. but it still won't show up upon browsing to the NFS share.  its really strange.   I'm at my wits end trying to configure this and after years of it working fine it decided to not work 2 days ago.   I'm thinking of just switching everything to samba but i use windows machines & firetvs with kodi to access everything and wanted to use NFS because of how streamlined it is in comparison.   

Was wondering if the routing table that was strangly setup had anything to do with it?

Routing Table

PROTOCOLROUTEGATEWAYMETRICDELETE

IPv4default192.168.1.1 via br0213

IPv4172.17.0.0/16docker01

IPv4172.18.0.0/16br-d6382c11b1161

IPv4192.168.1.0/24br01

IPv6::1lo256

Not sure why anything past the first protocol is needed at all.

Can someone help?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm using the mysql setup for kodi where I'm synchronizing the watch lists in whichever area i view so it has to be one methodology.  SMB works for all of them but its not flawless.   Sometimes in ultra HD streams it will hiccup and stutter.  NFS would never do that.   I was looking into autofs to mount the shares as it seems that the difference between my synology box and unraid is that windows is recongnizing that synology is mounting a share automatically without having to map a drive like in unraid in windows.   Ultimately i really need to get NFS working like it does on synology.  Is there anything in my log that is wrong though?