Docker Service failed to start

Why its unable to start, I'm not quite sure, but your recovery is to edit the file /config/docker.cfg on the flash drive, change DOCKER_ENABLED from "yes" to "no",  reboot  (this might be troublesome, if it doesn't reboot, then from the command prompt

powerdown -r

When its back up, Docker tab, delete the image file, then re-enable the service, then finally Apps, Previous Apps and check off everything that was installed.  Couple minutes later you'll be back in business

Ok, I'm starting to readd my apps.  I just wish I could know what happened, over the past two months plex has disappeared on me probably 4 times and I've had to readd the container. At least now I can set docker to a normal size instead of the 60gb mistake I made when I was creating this as a level 1 noob, now I'm up to a level 3 noob. 

The only thing I could think of with plex is the Unraid nvidia plugin since I have my 960 assigned to it. But that shouldn't affect my entire docker image.