havin issues with Rsync and Spaces in folder names

hi  so I been running rsync for several months doing spaces and it worked but if its a Root folder..  but when I did a sub folder spaces it messs up

so if I do 

rsync -avzu --stats --numeric-ids --progress -e "ssh -i /root/.ssh/id_rsa -T -o Compression=no -x"  /mnt/user/DJ\ Stuff/ root@backupserver:/mnt/user/DJ\ Stuff/ 

so my Root  Folder is "DJ Stuff" and it copies to the backupserver "DJ Stuff" root folder fine

but 

when I do 

rsync -avzu --stats --numeric-ids --progress -e "ssh -i /root/.ssh/id_rsa -T -o Compression=no -x"  /mnt/user/Videos/Home\ Videos/ root@backupserver:/mnt/user/Videos/Home\ Videos/

It Copies  "Home Videos" under the Videos Root folder from the main server...  but when I tell it to copy to the backup server  "Videos\Home Videos"  it doesn't do it... it actually does  "\Videos\Home"    so its not adding that space... is there a different way you need to write it when there is a specific directory that has spaces  that isn't the root folder name

so to summerize

DJ Stuff  ===>  DJ Stuff     (copies fine)

Videos\Home Videos   ====>  Videos\Home Videos   (does not copy fine)  it does instead   Videos\Home Videos  =====>  Videos\Home

I only noticed this as I doing a specific folder... where as my other rysncs I just sync the Root Folder names

You can try instead of escaping the folder quoting it.  But, you *may* be running into an issue with a reserved folder name.  IE: I know that you can't have a share named "Home" because SMB thinks of that as a reserved name.  IE: rename the folder to be Home_Videos or HomeVideos or something.

well i have done 

rsync -avzu --stats --numeric-ids --progress -e "ssh -i /root/.ssh/id_rsa -T -o Compression=no -x"  "/mnt/user/Videos/Home Videos/" root@backupserver:"/mnt/user/Videos/Home Videos/"

and the single and double qoute from another forum 

rsync -avzu --stats --numeric-ids --progress -e "ssh -i /root/.ssh/id_rsa -T -o Compression=no -x"  '"/mnt/user/Videos/Home Videos/"' root@backupserver:'"/mnt/user/Videos/Home Videos/"'

now  rysnc has no issues when i been doing 

rsync -avzu --stats --numeric-ids --progress -e "ssh -i /root/.ssh/id_rsa -T -o Compression=no -x"  /mnt/user/Videos root@backupserver:/mnt/user/Videos/

it will make the "Home Videos" folder but it rysncs my tv shows and movies and other crap too..

but for a specfic rysnc  i wanted to backup each night etc to my 2nd backupserver  that doesnt do the tv shows or movies... just photos and my home videos

so

doing the /videos  it will back up  "Home Videos"   just like that... but when i do the qoutes as above  then it says HOME

as Videos  is my SMB share for windows  

and then Home Videos is under the Videos 

so just frustrating if i known this  i would been tackling this months ago..  always  something  and i dont even know if you can contact the persons(s)  who wrote rysnc to even ask if i asking is possible...

but maybe i will just have to rename it then as 1 word..

i appreciate the input