Constant Restarts

My server has been restarting about every 20 minutes and attempting a parity check since this morning.  I turned it off for about 30 minutes and then turned it on to see if it would fix the problem.  It stayed on for about 40 minutes before restarting again.  I'm assuming they're unclean shutdowns because it starts a parity check every time.

No errors detected in "Fix Common Problems"

Lots of drives started throwing out errors after my latest restart.  I think it may be a problem with my cache pool.

I've attached the syslog for any guidance.  thanks!

syslog.txt

Try booting (Boot menu option) to the Safe Mode.  IF that does not work, open up the case, clean it out including CPU cooling fins, and check that all fans are running.  You have ECC memory so you can not run the memtst that is in the boot menu.  Eliminate all over-clocking.. 

IF the cooling is not the issue, PS, MB, CPU and RAM are all likely suspects. 

Update: It seems my docker.img file had become corrupted.  I deleted it and have been reinstalling all dockers.  Problem seems to have stopped.

I think the docker.img may have screwed up because one of the drives in my cache pool seems to be wanting to die on me.  Next thing I have to do is replace it.