Remove/Change LetsEncrypt & DNS Entry

Apologies if this has been answered, but I could not locate anything on this.

I've seen that Unraid has the ability to automatically create and apply a letsencrypt certificate, while simultaneously making a DNS entry within their own unraid.net domain. The problem is when playing around with this feature, I have applied a cert to, and created an unraid.net DNS entry for, my local server IP. Obviously it would be much more useful to me to have this be my external IP. 

Is there any way for me to either: Remove the DNS Entry and certificate that have already been created, or update them?

45 minutes ago, LeJoker said:

Apologies if this has been answered, but I could not locate anything on this.

I've seen that Unraid has the ability to automatically create and apply a letsencrypt certificate, while simultaneously making a DNS entry within their own unraid.net domain. The problem is when playing around with this feature, I have applied a cert to, and created an unraid.net DNS entry for, my local server IP. Obviously it would be much more useful to me to have this be my external IP. 

Is there any way for me to either: Remove the DNS Entry and certificate that have already been created, or update them?

I believe this is functioning as designed. They don't want your unraid.net address accessible outside of your own network.

As far as disabling SSL, you should be able to change the Use SSL/TLS option to no within the Identification setting.

Edited by GroxyPod