Omg help please

I had to restart my server today due to heat shutting it down , but not I have some serious issues , 1 is the dockers won't start and VM has lib errors and when I try the common error fix plugin in it says my array is not running on , on the main screen it says array started and all drives seem good as I see no error I have no idea where to start :( , please help never had a issue this big 

zues-diagnostics-20190728-1901.zip

2 hours ago, evocraigst said:

Lucky I have back ups of my docker apps I guess , so delete docker image only way ?

FYI, all of the "data" for the various apps is stored outside of the docker.img file, and isn't affected when you delete the image flie.  It only stores the programs themselves

1 hour ago, evocraigst said:

Ahhh thanks hope restores docker app restore can restore docker list :) if not there 15 dockers to list 

After you create a new docker image, Previous Apps in Community Applications (Apps tab on GUI) will allow you to restore all previously installed docker containers and their configurations.