UnRaid Web UI Locks up during Duplicati Backups:

So, I've done a little searching but I can't seem to find the "solution" for this issue. I'm about to just give up on Duplicati and us Rsync or something. I have a network mounted SMB share that is a FreeNAS box that is ONLY for my UnRaid backups. I have it mounted through unassigned devices and I can confirm that duplicati files are being backed up there (I did a small test run with just photos).  However, when I try to do a 190 GB backup, after about 20% my UnRaid Web UI is not accessible and I can confirm that duplicati isn't working because no new files are appearing on the FreeNAS share.

My config for Duplicati is based off of SpaceInvaderOne's tutorial. The only difference is I set the /TEMP to /User/Appdata/Tmp

Right now, I have no backup for my UnRaid and it's bothering me. Does anybody know what could be causing this issue? I've had to do 3 hard resets the past 3 weeks. I tried this with my WDMYCLOUD before, and I thought it was just the MYCLOUD having a stroke because of a bad disk. But it does it with FreeNas as well and nothing is wrong with that disk/pool.

Thanks in advance. 

12 hours ago, Atrocity said:

So, I've done a little searching but I can't seem to find the "solution" for this issue. I'm about to just give up on Duplicati and us Rsync or something. I have a network mounted SMB share that is a FreeNAS box that is ONLY for my UnRaid backups. I have it mounted through unassigned devices and I can confirm that duplicati files are being backed up there (I did a small test run with just photos).  However, when I try to do a 190 GB backup, after about 20% my UnRaid Web UI is not accessible and I can confirm that duplicati isn't working because no new files are appearing on the FreeNAS share.

My config for Duplicati is based off of SpaceInvaderOne's tutorial. The only difference is I set the /TEMP to /User/Appdata/Tmp

Right now, I have no backup for my UnRaid and it's bothering me. Does anybody know what could be causing this issue? I've had to do 3 hard resets the past 3 weeks. I tried this with my WDMYCLOUD before, and I thought it was just the MYCLOUD having a stroke because of a bad disk. But it does it with FreeNas as well and nothing is wrong with that disk/pool.

Thanks in advance. 

Too many variables that can go wrong. First and foremost, that path looks fishy. Why do you change it to /User/Appdata/Tmp? What local path is that folder mapped to?

And if you decide to give up on Duplicati, welcome to the club. I gave up on it years ago. :D

• 3 weeks later...