Notification via PushBullet will not start

Hi, I have been trying to set up PushBullet on Unraid 6.7.2, but I keep getting the message "Starting Services" in the lower info bar, I have left this for over 15 minutes but nothing changes, and refreshing the page nothing has changed.

When I change the "Agent Function" to "Enabled", enter an "Access token" and then click apply, there is no activity in the log. Unlike when I make a change to the settings of any docker app, I will see the change being recorded in the log when it has completed.

I have tried this after a reboot, but nothing has changed. Searching the forums I see that this was an issue before, and the only fix was to change version, these are all from 2+ years ago, is there a re-occurrence of the problem or am I missing something obvious?

Notifications by e-mail are working fine.

I would also note that at the top of the screen I have a banner stating "System notifications are disabled. Click here to change notification settings.", this is still present even with the email notifications working.

I apologise if this is a duplicate of any recent post that I may of missed.

Any help would be appreciated.

Fixed.

After going through the server logs, then checking the browser and logs of the system managing the server, this all drew a blank. I finally checked the anti-malware security suite (Bit Defender in this case), and it was blocking a few interaction occurring on the browser when starting the docker. Once an exception was added for the server, PushBullet worked without any problems.

• Like 1