Build Transfer/Future Upgrade

I was recently turned onto UnRaid from doing some generic Google searching.  I see a lot of PC build requests but in reality everyone has different requirements, needs, and budgets.  

My plan is to transfer my existing motherboard (Asus H87M-PRO mATX), CPU (Intel i5 4570), RAM (8Gb) out of my Asus G10AC into a new PC case with new PSU. 

Likely existing Motherboard:
https://pcpartpicker.com/product/vyGkcf/asus-motherboard-h87mpro

The eventual plan is to upgrade the transplanted motherboard/CPU/RAM to an AMD setup utilizing Ryzen 4th Generation APUs about 2-3 months after release.  I'm looking for a desktop-class replacement vice a server-grade replacement.

As far as storage goes I have 30Tbs (3x10) of external HDDs that I can shuck (WD Passports) and about maybe 12Tb of Misc External Hard Drives (ranging from 1Tb to 4Tb) that I'm looking to shuck as well.

My budget would be in four categories.  

- Initial transfer to new case (Case, PSU, maybe cables)

- New Build (Motherboard, APU, RAM)

- Storage (NVMe, HDDs, possible SSDs)

- HDD cages (for the 5.25'' external bays)

So initially I need assistance with a case:  

Reference to 

Case:  The referenced case, a Sharkoon T9 Value, doesn't appear to be readily available in the United States (and this thread is about 18 months old).  I like all of the external 5.25'' bays.  Can anyone please recommend something similar?  I'm not sure how much I should spend on a server case, so I'm thinking $200 should be more than enough and then some?  Hopefully something that will also allow me to cool the HDDs inside.  This will be shoved in a bedroom so I'm fine with someone recommending a larger case.

PSU:  I'm thinking a 650watt Platinum certified PSU should be both sufficient and a tad overkill.

If I have a budget for both of these, it's a soft $400 USD.  I'm looking for this to satisfy me long-term (like potentially 10 years)

In the future (I'm thinking 12-15 months).  Just something to start chewing on and to appropriately budget for like an adult.  I'm about to propose an AMD build for being budget conscious and scale-ability in the future.  I'm open to Intel as well.
Motherboard:  I'm thinking I'd want something with 2 NVMe slots and no x570 (that motherboard fan concerns me).

CPU:  Ryzen 5 4400G (I'm projecting naming convention)

RAM:  16Gb whatever speed is recommended.

I know I'm proposing herecy, but I'm just learning about this (i've only heard about this for about a week or so via JayzTwoCents and the referenced UnRaid forum thread) and have many questions and a lot of reading as I fully transition.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated to nudging me in the right direction for a case/PSU (initially)