First time setup questions + Disk Errors

Hi all

I recently moved my basic windows server to Unraid. 

Spent a lot of time reading guides and finally got started yesterday. Ran the first parity check after setup and one drive returned 640 errors. 

Reading some other posts, I see it all depends about the diagnostics and SMART reports. I've attached it here. 

Is that drive dead ? Should I remove it immediately ? 

I also have a question about copying all my data to the array: 

Here is my setup

1 WD RED 10TB = Parity Drive

1 WD RED 6TB = Data drive

1 WD RED 4 TB = Data Drive

1 WD Blue SSD 256GB = Cache Drive

Now I also have 3 brand new WD RED 8 TB drives that I bought during prime day ( great deal, 200$ CAD each). I transferred my data from the three drives listed above (10, 6 and 4 ) to the three new 8TB, then created the array. Now I need to move the data from one 8TB Drive to the array, then format the drive and add it to the array. Repeat that operation three times for the three drives. 

Should I use the unattached plugin, or is there a better way to transfer data ? 

Finally, I intend to use this as a PLEX server exclusively. I will get Sonarr setup and just add media to the server a few times a week. Are cache drives important for me ? I could easily get my hand on a couple of Samsung PRO 1TB SSDs but I'm not sure I will see any benefits from using those ! 

Thanks a lot for your help !

Steven

tower-diagnostics-20190730-0154.zip

Edited by Stephane Sala
Figured out how to transfer files from Windows PC