Change appdata and isos SMB share

Hi,

I´m new to unraid and have only been using it for my plex server.

I was going to install some more stuff on it and need to acces the appdata and isos share from my pc but I can´t change the settings on the SMB share.

Everytime I change the Export from "no" to "yes" on the SMB share and click apply it changes it back to no on both appdata and isos.

What do I need to do, I'm guessing it ´s something with the permissions but I have no idea.

Also, it looks like you have been getting a few warnings from Fix Common Problems, including your flash drive problem. You shouldn't ignore these unless you fully understand what they mean and why they might not apply to your specific use.

Do you have Notifications setup? I am guessing probably not. You must configure Notifications to alert you by email or other agent immediately when a problem is detected. If you don't deal with a problem as soon as it appears, before you know it you have multiple problems and data loss.

It looks like you were doing a correcting parity check recently. Did that complete? You should run another non-correcting parity check to verify that there are no parity sync errors. The only acceptable result is exactly zero parity sync errors.

Hey, Thank you I am now able to change the share!

Most of those problem where caused by non working apps wich I´m going to remove and I will check the other problem aswell!

The parity check was completed and I will run the non-correcting parity check.

My unRaid server is on an old HP Proliant Microserver(1st gen) and it only has USB 2.0 

Thank you so much for your help, really appreciate it! hopefully everything should be working now