Case icon requests

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I drew this basic Silverstone CS351 png to populate my dashboard, since there is not an existing image for that. I used a picture of the server front as a guide, and traced the outline over that. 

I see others in this thread include 3 different copies for their png's. On my Unraid server (the way I use it), I didn't find a place to use those. So I searched this thread for a set of requirements, eg what is needed for a full set of images, and where those would be uploaded, but I couldn't find an explanation.

Someone who understands better what is needed and why/where it goes - it would have been helpful to have that so I could create a full set.

Anyway, here is what I have so far.

cs351.png

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/5/2022 at 10:18 PM, dakara said:

Would appreciate the Jonsbo N1, just finished building it

https://www.jonsbo.com/en/products/N1.html

On 12/10/2022 at 4:23 AM, Fahed said:

Any chance someone can help out with a case icon for the Jonsbo N1

202171299094.jpg

On 12/10/2022 at 4:40 PM, k6law said:

I'd like to add to the number of requests (mine would be the 4th since October) for the Jonsbo N1 case. Here's a picture of the front face:
front.jpg.41605d13e42c04c7a112fa3ef97706a3.jpg

I did a quick design. These are 512x522 pixels, basically 4x what the Web UI displays for high res/retina displays.

jonsbo-n1-white-unraid.png.d61fba18e6c5b2af0a75733cb75dd2a7.pngjonsbo-n1-gray-unraid.png.4de90510f60d34ffcf45dbe011e0c4d2.pngjonsbo-n1-blue-unraid.png.acab4ecdec13e691192afee0b6544cc4.png

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...

I spent a little time tracing out my server and disk shelves in nanocad and I tried to make an icon out of it with inkscape but the finished product is hard to really see in the Unraid dashboard.

I don't know much about inkscape, just downloaded it yesterday to mess with this - can anyone help me out with this image so that it fills out a little better on the dashboard?

I'm attaching the DXF and a screen shot of how it looks now in Unraid.

Screenshot 2023-06-07 123912.png

T630 stack.dxf