Help changing Win10 VM subnet?

I've been following SpaceInvader's setup guide for turning my Unraid into a gaming box, but I've run into a problem...

I'm trying to install Splashtop Desktop, but my client is recognizing it as a remote server. I think the issue is that the VM is on a different subnet (client computer is on 192.168.1.x, VM is on 192.168.122.x). I tried manually changing the IP address of the VM inside of Windows, but it wouldn't allow me to do so (and it wouldn't list any details as to why - perhaps because I'm connected via VNC?).  I've also read that this method may lead to a headache.  

This is also causing a problem where my array isn't even appearing in my network devices.  I can access the array via IP, but it's not showing up under the network tab. 

Has anyone else ran into this issue? Any insights or fixes? I know that paying for the full version of Splashtop is an option, but even still I wouldn't want to run the connection through my internet for both lag and data reasons.

I think the problem is probably with my Unraid network settings.  I've attached a screenshot of what they look like now.  I remembered when I upgraded to 6.7 it completely broke my internet connection.  I added a line in the routing area to fix it, but don't remember exactly what I did. This was before VMs were ever enabled on my system.  

Screen Shot 2019-08-03 at 12.00.22 AM.png

5 hours ago, itimpi said:

You want to enable bridging in the network settings.    This will set up a bridge (probably called br0).     Then in the VM settings you want to change the network adapter from virbr0 to br0.

Thanks, worked like a charm! Many headaches saved!