Weird Problem when Kodi Scans my Media Shares

This morning I noticed that my Kodi library wasn't updated. Went to the Ubuntu VM that runs my "master library" and found that Kodi had crashed. Restarted it, rescanned the library, crashed. Restarted the VM, rescanned again, crashed. Went to one of my Pi media players, manually scanned the library, it crashed as well. Went to my Windows box, scanned, crashed. So whatever the problem is, it's affecting all my media players. They can each scan for just a few moments then crash. (Pi version locks up at a black screen, Ubuntu and Win versions exit to the desktop.

Since each media player is having the same issue at the same time, I thought it was the DB, Maria DB Docker. Saw there was an update, updated it, same problem. So I then removed the setting in Kodi to use the shared DB from my Windows machine, restarted Kodi, scanned the library... crashed. Ok, so it's not the DB then. I restarted my Unraid box and still have the same problem: none of my media players can scan for new content without crashing. (Kodi on Ubuntu, Kodi on Win10, and Kodi/Libreelec on a Pi2.) All existing files play fine and I've been using the exact same setup for months without any problems.

Poking around in the Windows Kodi log*, I saw these:

14:11:35 T:17152 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting nfs://

13:49:22 T:17152 ERROR: CGUIDialogFileBrowser::GetDirectory(nfs://) failed

14:11:32 T:1664 ERROR: NFS: Failed to mount nfs share: (nfs_mount_async failed)

*(https://paste.kodi.tv/fixihigofi.kodi)

None of my players' media sources are NFS; they're all mapped via Samba shares. The master library on the Ubuntu VM is the only Kodi instance that has NFS sources mapped. For the hell of it, I edited one of those sources and changed it from NFS to SMB. Rescanned that source, crashed again. My 3 media shares are set to use Samba and NFS, Export: Yes, Security: Public. I can copy files to and from the shares.

This is the Kodi log from my master library (Ubuntu VM) after trying to scan:  https://paste.kodi.tv/rotovewulu.kodi

Sonarr and SABnzbd dockers grabbed and processed 2 new episodes last night, only one of the episodes made it into the DB. I'm assuming that's when things broke. I have no idea where to go from here. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!!

UnRaid v. 6.6.6

Logs and diags attached

Uptime before this morning's reboot: ~90 days

M/B: Supermicro - X8DT6

CPU: Intel® Xeon® CPU L5640 @ 2.27GHz

HVM: Enabled

IOMMU: Enabled

Cache: 384 kB, 1536 kB, 12288 kB

Memory: 24 GB Multi-bit ECC (max. installable capacity 384 GB)

Network: eth0: 1000 Mb/s, full duplex, mtu 1500 
 eth1: 1000 Mb/s, full duplex, mtu 1500

Kernel: Linux 4.18.20-unRAID x86_64

OpenSSL: 1.1.1a

Uptime: 0 days, 02:21:52

planetexpress-syslog-20190803-1428.zip planetexpress-diagnostics-20190803-1606.zip