Random Crashing

I've had my server up and running for over 2 years and a week ago it started to lock up after a few hours of running. I've ran the memtest for several hours with no errors, swapped out the usb drive with the OS for a brand new one that was recommended by LimeTech. I've gone through the server itself and it's not dirty and overheating. Just for kicks, I disable all docker running apps and VM's but with no luck.  Any ideas?

I attached the hardware profile and syslogs.

Thanks

ServerHardwareProfile.txt syslog.txt

OK.  Most Gurus prefer that you get a diagnostics file rather than separate files as it contains much more information.    Tools   >>>   Diagnostics

This is virtually always a hardware problem particularly with what you have said about your troubleshooting efforts.  What version of Unraid are you running?  If you are running 6.7.2  (Introduced somewhere in 6.7.X versions) , there will be a new troubleshooting tool called "Syslog Server"    Settings   >>>  Syslog Server    Now enable the 'Mirror syslog to flash:' option.  Clicking the Unraid Help icon (on the toolbar) will give you instructions. 

In the instance of a hard crash like this, the best thing to do is to hook up a monitor and keyboard to the system and boot into non-GUI mode so you can tail the log while the server is running.  This will print every log event directly to the monitor and when it crashes, you can take a picture of the last messages in the log so we can see what is causing the crash.  See this FAQ in the wiki for instructions:

https://wiki.unraid.net/Unraid_6/Frequently_Asked_Questions#My_system_is_crashing_but_my_logs_don.27t_contain_the_event._What_do_I_do_to_obtain_support.3F

Ok, so the image I'm looking at is of a crashed server?  I don't see any errors in the log to indicate a crash or anything.

If that's the case, then it's most likely not a software bug causing the crashing.  If the server was working fine for years no problem and this just happened "all of the sudden", maybe a little PC maintenance is in order?  Airdusting, check cable connections, ensure good airflow.