Customise Dashboard

Hi guys, 

I tried searching for this but didnt find anything - sorry if its been posted before! 

I just upgraded from 6.5.3 to 6.7.2. I love the new dashboard layout but it would be great if we could customise it or hide panels. For example im not really that interested in having my motherboard details on the page, especially near the top of the page where I have to scroll past it to get to CPU utilisation. I know you can minimise it, but hiding it completely or being able to move it to the bottom of the stack would be great... 

Thanks!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Tjlejeune said:

Would love a more customizable dashboard similar to Organizr but I'm not gonna hold my breath

I would expect it sometime, but the current implementation doesn't allow for additional cards without hacking the system  (whereas how Custom Tab works isn't a hack and just leverages what the GUI already allows)

Edited by Squid
  • 2 years later...

+1 for this

Mostly I'd just like to be able to move cards between columns... The three column layout is great, but super lop-sided on both my servers; column 1 ends up 2-3x longer than column 2, with column 3 only being slightly better (just under half as long). If I could move the cards from one column to the next, even if I had to go in and edit a config file somewhere that says 'this should be rendered in grid X-Y', I'd be totally fine with that!

• Like 6
  • 7 months later...

I really want to move the dashboard parts around. Also for me the 3th column is very short and has not a lot of information and the first one is way to long to view everything. Not a good experience and very frustrating. Especially because you can move stuff inside of the column.

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
3 hours ago, JunctionRunner said:

Found this looking for the same, especially on an ultrawide, middle panel has a huge gap at the bottom with nothing useful, the disk identify plugin is on the left side but I have to scroll down to even see it. Kind of shocked we can't change this stuff around.

You can move things around in the dashboard since 6.12 (I think).

Are there still improvements to be made ?

3 hours ago, ChatNoir said:

You can move things around in the dashboard since 6.12 (I think).

Are there still improvements to be made ?

Oh, really? Where do you go to do this? I saw a comment somewhere talking about clicking and holding but that seemed to do nothing, and I figured that was related to UDD which I heard about. I tried that and looked through display settings, but didn't spot it.

Is there an option hidden somewhere for four columns as well? I think that I wouldn't need it as much as I do on something like opnsense, but would be good to know.

edit: Oh, damnit. There's a little lock icon I just spotted...

Edited by JunctionRunner