kryzak260

Customise Dashboard

8 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hi guys, 

I tried searching for this but didnt find anything - sorry if its been posted before! 

I just upgraded from 6.5.3 to 6.7.2. I love the new dashboard layout but it would be great if we could customise it or hide panels. For example im not really that interested in having my motherboard details on the page, especially near the top of the page where I have to scroll past it to get to CPU utilisation. I know you can minimise it, but hiding it completely or being able to move it to the bottom of the stack would be great... 

Thanks!

If you click and hold on any of the headers within a panel, you can re-order them.

(So you can have 'Docker Containers' below 'Virtual Machines', or 'Server' below 'Processor' for example)

So far as I know, you can't move panels as a whole around however.

Thanks! That does work and I wasnt aware of that. I still think more customisation options would be nice, but this is a start.

2 hours ago, Tjlejeune said:

Mainly just want the user script plugin accessable from the dashboard

I don't see that happening in the near future.  As a stop gap however, you can install this to get closer

EG:

image.thumb.png.9a6c0f7dbb675a503eb6425a75112368.png

Edited by Squid

20 hours ago, Squid said:

I don't see that happening in the near future.  As a stop gap however, you can install this to get closer

EG:

image.thumb.png.9a6c0f7dbb675a503eb6425a75112368.png

Oh, I know. Pipe dream. Would love a more customizable dashboard similar to Organizr but I'm not gonna hold my breath

2 minutes ago, Tjlejeune said:

Would love a more customizable dashboard similar to Organizr but I'm not gonna hold my breath

I would expect it sometime, but the current implementation doesn't allow for additional cards without hacking the system  (whereas how Custom Tab works isn't a hack and just leverages what the GUI already allows)

Edited by Squid