Some dockers loose their mapping to the Media share

Hello unraid forums

I have an issue with my docker containers and mappings. They run fine for a while but every once in a while the seemingly seems to loose their mapping to the Media share. This is consistent on all containers that has this share mapped and it happens at the same time on all dockers. The ones I have noticed it on are the following:

Sonarr

Bazarr

Radarr

Ombi

SAB

A restart of the docker seems to help and I find no errors in the error log. What can the issue be? This is the configuration I have set on my share mappings on my Sonarr container:

image.thumb.png.e1dadbfe694e8fa8732ed7d3ae642c35.png 

A simple restart resolves the issue but it is kinda annoying because it happens every week. What could be the issue here? I have auto update enabled on the dockers.

• 2 weeks later...

What I mean by loose is when I use the console to connect to the docker container and try to change directory to the /downloads folder that is mapped to my array I get an error that it does not exist. I did not know that you are not supposed to map downloads folders to the array? How are you supposed to do it then? Just have it all saved permanatly in the cache drive a seperate share?