VMS Network Bridge: lack of options, question [Solved]

So for Network Bridge in my vm I just made the only option I show is virbr0 and nothing else. I recall seeing other options in the past. The only thing I have done differently is setup unraid as a static ip but don't think that would limit what options I get with it comes to that

Also under settings VM Manager and default network bridge: the only option I see is virbr0 only from the drop down menu. Are you able to add this back in under network settings in the Routing Table section?

Edited by David524
itimpi helped me fix the issue.
1 hour ago, David524 said:

So for Network Bridge in my vm I just made the only option I show is virbr0 and nothing else. I recall seeing other options in the past. The only thing I have done differently is setup unraid as a static ip but don't think that would limit what options I get with it comes to that

Also under settings VM Manager and default network bridge: the only option I see is virbr0 only from the drop down menu. Are you able to add this back in under network settings in the Routing Table section?

If you go into Settings->Network and enable bridging then you will find you are also offered the br0 option for the VM.

• Like 1